Signs You May Need Alcohol Rehab
- Your time is spent drinking alcohol or planning out when you will drink next.
- You have gone on at least two binge drinking episodes in one week’s time.
- You find yourself drinking at socially unacceptable times such as first thing in the morning or during your workday.
- You have become isolated from friends and family because of your drinking.
- You lack interest in social interaction and choose to drink alone.
- Your work and/or school performance is lacking due to your drinking.
- You’ve begun to ignore personal responsibilities because you are drinking or recovering from drinking.
- You have lost interest in your usual activities and hobbies in order to drink more.
- You may have faced legal repercussions due to your actions while drinking alcohol.
- Your friendships and family relationships have begun to suffer as a result of your drinking.
If you have experienced one or more of these signs then you may need an alcohol rehab to help you successfully quit drinking. Your friends and family may have held an intervention to make you aware of these signs of your addiction and to push you to get help. When you have become dependent on alcohol an rehab program will be the best treatment to help you recover and leave alcohol in the past.