Ten Signs You Need Alcohol Rehab
- Your time is spent drinking alcohol or planning out when you will drink next.
- You have gone on at least two binge drinking episodes in one weeks time.
- You find yourself drinking as socially unacceptable times such as first thing in the morning or during your work day.
- You have become isolated from friends and family because of your drinking.
- You lack interest in social interaction and choose to drink alone.
- Your work and/or school performance is lacking due to your drinking.
- You’ve begun to ignore personal responsibilities because your are drinking or recovering from drinking.
- You have lost interest in your usual activities and hobbies in order to drink more.
- You may have faced legal repercussions due to your actions while drinking alcohol.
- Your friendships and family relationships have begun to suffer as a result of your drinking.
If you have experienced one or more of these signs then you may need an alcohol rehab to help you successfully quit drinking. Your friends and family may have held an intervention to make you aware of these signs of your addiction and to push you to get help. When you have become dependent on alcohol an rehab program will be the best treatment to help you recover and leave alcohol in the past.
So how can we help you today?
Speak with Program Advisor
Call us anytime, 24/7/365 to speak with a residential program advisor. We can help you with everything from selecting a treatment center to finding help in your area.