Drug addiction is an overwhelming disease that makes it seem impossible to stop using drugs. You may have attempted several times on your own, cold turkey, with no success. You may have even entered into a treatment facility, only to relapse shortly after returning home. Drug Rehab Centers in Huntsville, Alabama are able to help you once and for all overcome your addiction to drugs.
Treatment Tailored to Your Recovery Needs
When entering into an Huntsville Drug Rehab Center you will go through an intake assessment. This will provide Doctors and staff with a full understanding of your addiction and the information will allow them to put together an individualize treatment plan meeting all of your recovery needs.
Aspects to Your Treatment Plan
- Detoxification – to cleanse the body of the chemicals and toxins related to drug abuse
- Individual Counseling – one-on-one sessions with a specialist to get to the root cause of your addiction, working through any mental or emotional illness.
- Group Counseling – will allow you to share your story with others, helping them while helping yourself.
- Family Counseling – you will be able to make amends with friends and family, mending broken relationships and putting together strong support system for when you return home.
- Cognitive Therapy – You will be able to recognize and change the dysfunctional thoughts, behaviors and routines associated with drug abuse.
- Chemical Dependency Education – will help you to have a full understanding of your addiction, helping you to develop the skills needed to maintain your sobriety in your day to day life.
Additional Therapy Services:
- Equine Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
- Wilderness excursions
Starting Your Treatment
If you are ready to start your treatment today a Drug Rehab Center in Huntsville, Alabama can help you work through all aspects of your addiction, allowing you to achieve your goal of life long sobriety. You do not need to be a victim to addiction any longer, today is the day you take back control of your life.