Drug Rehab Centers in Fairbanks, Alaska
Has your drug addiction taken control of your life and turned it upside down? Maybe you were taking a prescription medication or began to experiment with drugs as a way to cope with your day to day stress. Regardless to how your addiction began it has cause chaos in your day to day life and without treatment you may not make it out of your addiction alive. Drug rehab centers in Fairbanks, Alaska can help you regain control, pick up the pieces of your life and begin focusing on a sober, more fulfilling future.
Starting With a Sober Tomorrow
Your recovery is going to be one day at a time. You can only hope for a sober tomorrow and focus on that day. You can get the help you need to start your recovery in an Fairbanks, Alaska Drug Rehab Center. There you will find a tranquil environment and the individualized treatment needed to work through your addiction to drugs knowing that tomorrow you will be one step closer to achieving your goal of life long sobriety.
Treatment Tailored TO Your Individual Needs
No two addiction are the same. Drug rehab centers know this and will treat you as an individual with addiction, not the addiction itself. This is done through an individual treatment plan holding a wide array of treatment aspects including:
- Detox to cleanse your body of the chemicals and toxins related to drug abuse, overcoming your physical dependency.
- Individual counseling to help you work through your psychological dependency, getting to the root cause of your addiction and any other mental or emotional illness you may be suffering from.
- Cognitive therapy will help you to recognize and change the dysfunctional thoughts, actions and routines associated with drug abuse.
- Group counseling will help you to work through your addiction while helping others in their recovery.
- Family counseling will help you to mend broken relationships and focus building a strong support system for when you return home.
So how can we help you today?
Speak with Program Advisor
Call us anytime, 24/7/365 to speak with a residential program advisor. We can help you with everything from selecting a treatment center to finding help in your area.