Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Conway, Arkansas
You do not need to be a victim to your addiction any loner. Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Conway, Arkansas can help you work through your addiction in a safe, therapeutic and comfortable environment. You will have 24-7 supportive care of trained chemical dependency specialists, doctors and other staff. You will not be alone, you will be able to make it through your addiction to begin living a sober, more fulfilling life in sobriety.
Starting Your Treatment
When entering into a drug and alcohol rehab center in Conway, Arkansas you will go through an intake assessment. This is done to help Doctors and staff to get a full understanding of your addiction and set up an individualized treatment plan. You will then continue on to go through a wide array of treatment aspects that will help you to work through your physical and psychological addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Detoxification will cleanse your body of the chemicals and toxins related to drug or alcohol abuse. A prescription medication may be given to ease symptoms of withdrawal and allow you to overcome your physical dependency to drugs or alcohol more comfortably.
- Behavioral modification therapy will help you to recognize and change the dysfunctional thoughts and behaviors associated with drug and alcohol abuse.
- Individual counseling will give you time one-on-one with a trained specialists to get to the root cause of your addiction, working through any mental or emotional illness.
- Group counseling will help you to talk about you addiction in a group environment, allowing you to help yourself through addiction and help others threw theirs.
- Family counseling will help you to mend broken relationships with your loved ones and set up a strong support system for when you return home.
So how can we help you today?
Speak with Program Advisor
Call us anytime, 24/7/365 to speak with a residential program advisor. We can help you with everything from selecting a treatment center to finding help in your area.