The Caron Foundation has locations throughout the United States. Recognized nationally as a non-profit provider of alcohol and drug addiction treatment, Caron provides high quality addiction treatment services to tens of thousands of people each year regardless of their age, gender or severity of their addiction Caron has a professional team of addictions specialists in a wide array of medical fields that are helping people to regain control of their lives by overcoming their addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Effective and Research Evidence-Based Treatment Services
The Caron is only one of two treatment centers that are affiliated with The University of Pennsylvania. They also work directly with the Treatment Research Institute. This allows The Caron Foundation to offer the most effective and researched evidenced-based treatment services. Patients receive 12-Step facilitation, motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy and follow-up telephone continuing care.Using innovative and cutting edge treatment each patient is able to get to the root cause of their addiction and work through it, developing the skills needed to maintain their sobriety in their day to day life.
Treatment Center Locations
- Caron Pennsylvania – Wernersville, PA
- Caron Bermuda – Flatts FL BX, Bermuda
- Caron Boston – Boston, MA
- Caron New York City – New York, New York
- Caron Philadelphia – Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Caron Renaissance – Boca Raton, FL
- Caron Texas – Princeton, TX
- Caron Washington D.C. – Bethesda, MD
- Caron Renaissance Ocean Drive – South Florida
- Hanley Center – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Breakthrough at CaronÂ – Wernersville, PA
Â Alumni Programs
When completing treatment at The Caron Foundation patients are not left on their own. Alumni programs offered by The Caron Foundation keep patients connected with a strong support team and continued care. Alumni find joy in their recovery with then help of The Caron Foundation.