Addiction Recovery Care of Tampa, ARC, is a Florida licensed substance abuse and mental health treatment provider with board certified addiction professionals, founded in 2002. The center offers patients unique treatment services to help them recover from addiction and mental health issues. ARC holds the highest standards of care for their patients, for the last 7 years they have held the highest state of Florida annual audit scores, between 97% to 100%.
Small Class Sizes to Guarantee Individualized Care
A.R.C. provides its services in a comfortable private discrete setting with class sizes of one to seven clients so that the focus is on therapy not just education and a 12 step model, taking a completely individualized approach to care for each patient. When it comes to dealing with substance abuse and mental disorders, ARC uses a unique state of the art multidimensional approach through licensed treatment programs that utilize strategies that address the social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual aspects of addiction, as well as providing education to help clients successfully move forward in their recovery without fear of relapse.
At ARC of Tampa, the focus of treatment is on solution and acceptance of the underlying causes of the mental health disorders and addiction. Using cognitive therapies clients are able to work through any issues and develop a better understanding for their addiction. Clients are able to develop the coping skills needed to maintain their sobriety in their day to day lives, as well as healthy living skills that will allow them to create more fulfilling lives in recovery.
- Substance abuse and Mental Health (IOP) (Intensive outpatient) 3 days a wk 9hrs per wk
- Substance abuse and Mental Health (COP) (Comprehensive outpatient) 2 to 3 days a wk 3-6 hrs wk
- Substance abuse and Mental Health (OP) (Outpatient) 1 day a wk 1 to 2 hrs a wk
- Substance abuse Evaluations for DUI / DWI
- Drug Testing (6 panel and alcohol including ETG)
- DUI Treatment and Education requirements (In and out of state)
- Court ordered and probationary ordered treatment and education
- EAP (Employee assistance programs) (2 to 9 hrs per wk)
- Substance abuse and Mental Health (OP) (Outpatient) 1 day wk 1 to 2 hrs a wk ($35-$80 hr)
- Substance abuse and Mental Health (COP) (Comprehensive outpatient) 1 to 3 days a wk 3 to 6 hrs wk ($140-$300)
- Substance abuse and Mental Health (IOP) (3 days a wk 9hrs a wk ($315-$600)
- Substance abuse Evaluations for DUI/DWI ($75-$150)
- Drug Testing (6 panel and alcohol including ETG) ($25-$75)
- DUI Treatment and Education requirements (in state and out of state) ($35-$50 hr) (including all drug screens)
- Court ordered and probationary ordered treatment and education ($35-$50 hr) (Including all drug screens)
- EAP (employee assistance programs) ($100-$250 wk)
ARC of Tampa does accepts some PPO insurance plans. For those without Insurance, ARC works on a fee for service and sliding fee scale, which is calculated to be the equivalent to the co-pay cost of most insurance companies.This center does not accept medicaid or state vouchers.
13719 N. Nebraska Ave.
Tampa, Fl. 33613
813 978 1300